Episode of 'unsolved mysteries' that investigates the recent phenomena of nearly everyone becoming a retard,  cunt, or retarded cunt.

3 responses to

  1. Unknown says:

    people are cunts cuz life is totally free to do/be whatever it wants and one of those things is being cunts. if life wasn't completely free there wouldn't be cunts. you did it to yourself.

  2. jereme says:

    i realize, 'unknown' person, you're most likely like most any person and a selfish, ego driven creature who hasn't encountered anything other than other selfish, ego driven creatures; and it's near impossible for you to think outside of this 'sandbox' of thought.

    But i'm not like you. I'm an idealistic person.

    The older/more socially experienced i become, the less vibrant my idealism is, and, honestly, I think if/when I succumb to the shittiness of the herd, i'll get in bed, go to sleep, and never open my eyes again rather than be a vapid drone.

    Admittedly, I can barely remember my beliefs. They're so distant they feel like a rumor and less a dream. However, I want you to know I'm not ready to be like you, there's a tiny remaining part of my soul that wants to fight for a better shared reality, and I think you're fucking pathetic and weak like most everyone else; and it's a choice.

  3. Unknown says:

    so you're thinking outside 'the sandbox of thought' by using that very same thought and self-centered thinking process that you so readily deride? your ego seems to define itself as being 'opposed to' or 'against' other egos - but you're still using a social identity of some kind to communicate your those thoughts. furthermore, you're using words and an alphabet devised by dead people, and there's nothing you can do to escape that. you are just as much a drone as the rest of the herd - but there's nothing you can do to accept that or reject it - it just is. welcome to life. you did it to yourself.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.